Sunday, March 17, 2013

Adjusting

Every day we experience some sort of adjusting in one way or another.

Adjusting to the light when we wake up our sleepy eyes. Adjusting to our co-workers, friends and families good or bad attitudes. Adjusting to the ever changing world, day by day as we know it. Whether it be the coming or fading season, the price of food or new construction on the streets, the world is always in motion. Constantly unstable and it's a beautiful thing, I think. It makes for a more interesting life. Right now the biggest change in our life isn't ground shattering or dramatic. It's just Jared going back to work for the year, and I am pretty anxious about it. He's always been here for us since Onyx arrived but we can do it. We're just going to miss the guy while he is gone for the day.

But what am I going to do while he is gone?
(I mean other than be a mama to this little chunk, which in and of itself is more than a full time job)


  1. Work out. (The rest of this baby weight is really weighing me down! )
  2. Keep on crocheting so I have enough inventory to start up an etsy account.
    Stay tuned. I'll post pictures of my projects as I mosey on through them. 
  3. Keep a blog diary of our little life here in Washington.
  4. Garden. Garden. Garden. Garden. Oh I have so much to do. We are planning to maintain not one, but three gardens this year. I admit, I am in over my head and I might have to live in a tent outside eating snack foods all while chasing a crawling bebe around but I got this... I think.
... and not just the garden. I mean, I think I can do this. I really do! And I wont beat myself up over the little things that slip through the cracks, but I am going to try. Monday morning, you are coming too fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...