Thursday, March 21, 2013

Cry, cry baby.

Last night was the first time Onyx slept in his own bed all through the night! (While holding my hand of course) He woke up and I sang him back to sleep every time. It's so hard to let him cry. Twenty minutes of little wimpers really makes you feel like a jerk even through all the singing and belly rubbing.

I've been singing, (if you'd like to call it that) Cee Lo Green's "Cry Baby" song to him. Even though the song's meaning is totally unrelatable to the situation he still seems to enjoy it.


I can't tell what my favorite thing about this video is even though I've probably seen it twenty times.
Yes, that is Steve Urkel being a player and oooooh  look at their hair!

Our weekend starts in just a couple hours... LET'S GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...