Monday, March 18, 2013

Springtime Girl Thoughts


I started our indoor seeds this week. Everything is slower with a baby. Except my shower time, time going out to eat, and reading time. Those go a lot faster.  He's a good helper though. He kept an ever watchful eye on those pesky cats, making sure they didn't knock over the dirt filled pots. His technique is called "Pulling on their coats." Hey, whatever gets the job done.


Oh Spring is coming! This was me last year planting our little seeds. I didn't want to look at the camera. I thought my growing out hair looked ugly, my belly looked swollen and I just didn't want too! *sobs* Pffsh. Pregnancy. Girls are so hard on themselves. A couple of days ago I sat with two of my girl friends I consider to be teenage bombshells and both of them had complaints about things I never even noticed about their bodies. Their breasts were too small or hips too large. I was shocked. Other girls feel like that? Especially those pretty girls? Hahaha. Oh you silly girls. We're all more beautiful than we know. If only we believed those who told us.


Onyx is watching you MerDock. Fingers out and everything...

Proverbs 3:15 

She is more precious than jewels, and nothing you desire can compare with her.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...