Monday, April 29, 2013

RoozenGaarde

The Tulip Fields. Part Two.
Hi there! I sincerely hope your weekend went splendidly. It went a little too fast for us, but doesn't it always? Saturday was supposed to be a fun, "out-of-the-house" day but there is never a truly convenient time for birth. ...(?) You heard me right! Our cat Dorothy had five little kittens and she wanted us with her, so we stayed. She is pretty proud of herself, showing them off and everything. Babies of all sorts are great! -Except baby spiders .... Oh! and monkeys. (Yuck) They both give me the heebee jeebee's pretty bad. 

Other than that, our trip to RoozenGaarde was a blast! (I just love typing that. RoozenGaarde. RoozenGaarde. RoozenGaarde.) I was impressed when we drove to the first field but I am not going to lie, I felt a little disappointed. My friends were posting these pictures full of vibrant colors and the fields were beautiful, but just kinda, fields? Yup, we were missing something. After 10 minutes of looking at a map and giving up looking for the "You are here" text, we went off looking for the windmill. (Hey, it's what the map said to look for!) We drove around asking everyone "Where is the windmill?" getting lost and trying to follow the crowd. Finally we found it, and as a good friend of mine always says "It was happenin!"  but I'll let the photos speak for themselves. 

I saw a mom letting her little girl take pictures of the flowers. I want to be that mom. Dear Onyx, learn to use those chubby fingers. I want to see the world from your point of view! Also, Jared made his rainbow shirt. He is quiet the designer. I am pretty proud. ^^




Ecclesiastes 1:4  A generation goes, and a generation comes, but the earth remains forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...