Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Life Lately

***
Some of the outdoors,
a little bit of Mexican food,
and a whole lot of baby.

I may have added too many pictures, but who doesn't love pictures?
***
Here is my Mother's Day basket. It was filled with two movies, new shoes, new socks, double spice chai tea  (because regular spicy just wasn't enough!) and other fun little things.
PS. I now  Sesame Snaps! (Also in my basket in front of the Altoids tin)

Can you spot the vulture?

Mom meals these days...

Jared tried to tell me Onyx covered himself in stickers. Surrrrre.

Why do I always end up getting the bigger plate when we go out to eat?

That is one cute cousin combo!

New shoes. Oo lah lah!

Pardon the messy room, but this is real life you know? ;P

I think I've seen Ponyo (from my Mom's Day basket) 17 times now. Onyx and I watch it every morning as I make tea and breakfast while he plays with his toys on the floor. I think we both appreciate background noise. Life has been good but challenging and reminding me to trust in Yahweh ever'day. 


'Til Next Time...
You can enjoy this guest post I wrote on the very talented Melissa K. Norris's blog about modern pioneer living and all sorts of other good, wholesome stuff. She's great, I have one of her books! (Click it! Click it! you know you want too! :P)

Psalm 55:22 Turn your burdens over to the Jehovah, and he will take care of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...