Friday, March 29, 2013

Slime.

These last couple days I have felt so yucky and there is really no other way to describe it. I've had a horrible headache with body aches galore. Onyx had a lot of "snuggle-on-the-floor" with mommy time since I couldn't even hardly pick him up, but I am feel like I am riding the end of the yuck wave today. THANK GOODNESS.

Some good came of it however! Onyx has been rolling all over, since he mastered the 360° full belly roll. I think the two days straight of floor playing time really helped him focus. Now I can't let him sit or lay where he used too. It's weird how your parenting style has to constantly change since your child is constantly changing. A good friend of mine came over with her wee toddler a few days ago and she was telling me about how adaptable you have to be. Along with being kind, patient, and loving you really have to learn to be an adaptable parent. She's a good mom with lot's of good advice. 

* * * * *

I am proud of my little roller.
Now to just get through teething. ^ Until then, you can call him Slime.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...